Your Heart Health Is Our Top Priority
Cardiology is the medical specialty that involves matters of the heart. This fist-sized muscle at the center of our circulatory system is the very definition of a vital organ. It works non-stop, pumping oxygen- and nutrient-infused blood to every part of your body through a complex system of blood vessels. So when you experience a disease or disorder of the heart, you want a healthcare team with proven expertise. That’s where Temecula Valley Hospital comes in. Here you’ll find a team dedicated to the diagnosis and treatment of a comprehensive range of cardiovascular disorders.
Find a Cardiologist
If you need a referral to a Cardiologist at Temecula Valley Hospital, call our free referral service at 855-859-5203 or search our online directory.
Providing a Full Spectrum of Cardiac Care
Even though a healthy heart is vital to your well-being, diseases and disorders of the heart are all too common. In fact, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, cardiovascular disease is the leading cause of death in the United States, responsible for about a quarter of all deaths. And while heart disease has traditionally been thought of as primarily affecting men, that’s simply not the case. Women are at risk as well. In fact, more women than men have died of cardiovascular disease every year since 1984.
For all of these reasons and more, effective diagnosis, management and treatment of heart disease is vitally important. Temecula Valley Hospital provides care for a full spectrum of diseases and disorders of the heart, including coronary artery disease, valvular heart disease, high blood pressure, peripheral vascular disease, and many more.
Advanced Cardiac Diagnostics
We offer comprehensive services that enable our cardiovascular team to diagnose and manage heart disease using advanced, interventional tests and treatments.
Cardiac catheterization is a procedure used to diagnose and treat a range of heart conditions, including coronary artery disease.
Area residents can receive surgical treatment for heart, lung, chest and diaphragm conditions close to home, including complex procedures such as coronary artery bypass surgery.
Noninvasive Cardiac Treatment
We offer various treatments that do not involve surgery or the use of minimally invasive procedures.
Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement (TAVR)
TAVR is a nonsurgical, minimally invasive approach for patients with severe aortic stenosis.
Accreditations and Recognition
- Named a High Performing hospital for Heart Attack and Heart Failure by U.S. News & World Report, 2023-24
- Awarded the Mission: Lifeline® Silver Plus Receiving Quality Achievement Award by the American Heart Association® for excellence in treating heart attacks
- Awarded Chest Pain Center Accreditation with Primary PCI and Resuscitation by the American College of Cardiology
- Designated an Aetna Institute of Quality® Cardiac Care Facility for Cardiac Medical Intervention and Cardiac Rhythm Programs
- The Chest Pain Observation Unit at Temecula Valley Hospital is nationally recognized by the Society of Cardiovascular Patient Care for meeting or exceeding national care standards for acute cardiac medicine
- The hospital is a designated STEMI (heart attack) Receiving Center for Riverside County and San Diego County
If you see someone suddenly collapse, you can help save their life by performing hands-only CPR. Watch this video to learn the two easy steps.
Heart Disease Risk Assessment Tool: ASCVD Risk Estimator
Check out this heart disease risk assessment tool from the American College of Cardiology.