Serving the Healthcare Needs of the Community for Years to Come
Temecula Valley Hospital (TVH) is excited to announce its master facility plan that includes significant expansion over the next several years. The plan includes:
- Construction of a new 120-bed freestanding facility for behavioral health services
- The addition of a new Medical Office Building, which will expand the hospital’s ambulatory services supporting the Cardiology and Neurosciences Center of Excellence that will include a Cardiac Ambulatory Surgery Center, Wound Care Center and Pulmonology/Cardiac Rehab Clinic
- A new four-story tower with 82 patient beds with expanded ICU and stroke services
- Increasing the number of emergency treatment bays from 21 to 30
- Providing additional training space for the growing Graduate Medical Education (GME) Residency program
TVH recognizes the extension of hospital services are imperative in supporting the community and creating a comprehensive network of inpatient and outpatient care. The master facility plan was designed to address and serve the healthcare needs of the community for years to come.