Introducing Southwest Healthcare —
A New Network of Care for Southern California
Temecula Valley Hospital is proud to be a part of the new Southwest Healthcare, a comprehensive network of care with convenient hospital and ambulatory locations here to serve you and your loved ones.
Southwest Healthcare is comprised of five acute care hospitals — Temecula Valley Hospital, Corona Regional Medical Center, Palmdale Regional Medical Center, Southwest Healthcare Rancho Springs Hospital, and Southwest Healthcare Inland Valley Hospital — and several non-hospital access points, including:
- Temecula Valley Day Surgery*, a multi-specialty ambulatory surgical center
- A+ Urgent Care Centers** in Murrieta, Lake Elsinore and Menifee Lakes
- Riverside Medical Clinic**, which provides comprehensive, multi-specialty medical services for individuals, business and industry in the greater Riverside region
*Temecula Valley Day Surgery is majority owned by an affiliate.
**Physician owned independent group, managed by an affiliate.
With more than 7,000 passionate care providers across the region, all dedicated to the highest standards, our shared goal is to provide convenient access to a wide range of healthcare services in a way that benefits you, your family and the entire community.
About Temecula Valley Hospital
The 140-bed, five-story Temecula Valley Hospital® (TVH) in Temecula, California, is defining a new era in healthcare with its advanced technology and patient-focused care. The hospital opened on October 14, 2013 as a center for healing with a soothing environment that has peaceful scenic views, natural light and spacious, comfortable lounges. With more than 350 affiliated physicians, over 1,100 employees and 70 volunteers, TVH offers the community a comprehensive range of services similar to hospitals in large metropolitan areas.
The hospital offers major specialty services, including open heart surgery and neuroscience services. TVH is also designated as a STEMI Receiving Center and Stroke Ready Hospital by the Riverside County Emergency Medical Services Agency. The DNV has also designated the hospital as the area's only Comprehensive Stroke Center.
Unique Features and Amenities
- 100 percent private rooms
- Bedside electronic clinical information system
- Wireless cardiac monitoring for all patient beds
- Emergency services with bedside registration, 24 hours a day, seven days per week
- Three cardiac catheterization labs/interventional suite
- Five high-tech surgical suites
- A hybrid operating room
- A neuro biplane room
- Room service dining on demand
- Outdoor dining
- First hospital in California designated as a Gluten Free Safe Spot
- Meditation areas
- Homelike waiting areas for family and friends
- Décor featuring works by local photographers
Mission, Vision and Values
- Mission — To deliver exceptional and compassionate patient care
- Vision — To transform the healthcare experience
- Values — Compassion, Trust, Courage, Innovation
Temecula Valley Hospital is committed to providing superior quality healthcare for patients. We are compassionate and responsive to the needs of those in our care. Through our relentless focus on quality, we are working to change lives and transform the delivery of healthcare. It is imperative that all individuals in our served communities have access to the care they need, regardless of age, race, gender or socioeconomic status.
31700 Temecula Parkway,
Temecula, CA 92592