Manage Your Health, From Home or on the Go
There’s nothing more personal to you than your health. So shouldn’t you have access to all your personal health information and doctors, quickly and easily, wherever you are?
Health Records Online is a convenient, easy way to access your health information and keep in touch with your doctors through a secure, online connection.
Access the Portal
If you have already enrolled, you can log in below.
Enroll in Person or Online
Two ways to enroll in the portal:
- In person: Provide your email address at registration and we'll email you an invitation to join.
- Online: Enroll in the portal online at any time after registration.
When you enroll, enter your Medical Record Number (MRN) found on our hospital wristband or on documentation provided at discharge. If you don’t know your MRN, contact Registration or the Health Information Management Department for additional information on how to obtain your invitation.
Download Our Mobile App
Access Health Records Online from your iPhone or Android smartphone.
Manage Your Health
Health Records Online enables you to manage your health anytime using your computer, smartphone or tablet. Connect with your doctors no matter where you are, at home, around town, or out of state.
With Health Records Online, you can:
- Find Care – Search for providers and locations nearest to you.
- Pay Bills – Save time by paying your bill online easily and securely.
- View Test Results – Don’t call your provider’s office to get your results. Access them quickly and easily and share with other providers.
- Manage Prescriptions – See your medication history and order refills of current medications.
- Securely Message Your Doctor – Send a private note to your provider and get your questions answered.
- Health Dashboard – Get a high-level view of your health, all in one place.
Health Records Online lets you see a summary of your medical records, including:
- Lab results
- Radiology reports
- Health issues
- Summaries of care you've received
- Discharge instructions
Access Your Medical Imaging and Reports
If you need to access radiology images and reports, you can now view, store and instantly share them with PocketHealth! With just a few clicks, securely access your imaging records from anywhere, on any device.
How to access and share your imaging records:
- Go to pockethealth.com/SouthwestHealthcare and sign up using your Medical Record Number (MRN). Your MRN can be found on your PocketHealth handout, hospital wristband or documentation provided at discharge. If you don’t know your MRN, contact Registration or the Health Information Management Department for additional information on how to obtain it.
- Once your records are ready to view, you’ll receive an email from PocketHealth with a secure link to view them.
- Instantly download and share your records.
- Receiving physicians can then easily view or import these images in full diagnostic quality with no software or account set up needed.
For technical issues or trouble logging in:
Call 888-252-8146 for help, 24 hours a day, seven days per week.
Questions about enrollment?
Contact the hospital Registration department at 951-331-2290.
Questions about your medical records?
Call the hospital Health Information Management Department at 951-331-2410.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Is Health Records Online secure?
Yes. Health Records Online is located on a secure website.
Q: Do you share my information with anyone?
Q: Is there a fee to use Health Records Online?
No, the service is completely free of charge.
Q: When can I expect to see my information?
Some information, such as allergy or immunization information, is available shortly after it is documented in the hospital. Other information, such as radiology reports, is available 14 days after the report is finalized.