Treating Cardiovascular Disease
Cardiovascular disease is the leading cause of death in the United States, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. In addition, the American Heart Association® estimates that more than 90 million Americans are living with some form of heart disease or the after-effects of stroke.
Find a Cardiovascular Doctor
If you need a referral to a physician at Temecula Valley Hospital, call our free referral service at 855-859-5203 or search our online directory.
The TVH Cardiovascular Center at Temecula Valley Hospital provides comprehensive heart and vascular care, including the diagnosis, intervention and advanced treatment of a wide range of conditions, including:
Vascular and Endovascular Treatments
We treat many vascular diseases including peripheral artery disease (PAD), aortic disease, deep vein thrombosis and carotid artery disease.
Accreditations and Recognition
- Awarded the U.S. News & World Report High Performing Hospital Award for Heart Attack and Heart Failure for 2023-2024
- Received the American College of Cardiology’s NCDR Chest Pain – MI Registry™ Silver Performance Achievement Award for 2021
- Awarded the Mission: Lifeline® Silver Plus Receiving Quality Achievement Award, the Mission Lifeline® - STEMI Receiving Center – Gold Plus Award, and the Mission Lifeline® - NSTEMI – Gold Award by the American Heart Association® for excellence in treating heart attacks
- Awarded Chest Pain Center Accreditation with Primary PCI and Resuscitation by the American College of Cardiology
- Designated an Aetna Institute of Quality® Cardiac Care Facility for Cardiac Medical Intervention and Cardiac Rhythm Programs
- The Chest Pain Observation Unit at Temecula Valley Hospital is nationally recognized by the Society of Cardiovascular Patient Care for meeting or exceeding national care standards for acute cardiac medicine
- The hospital is a designated STEMI (heart attack) Receiving Center for Riverside County and San Diego County
Heart and Lung Surgery
Temecula Valley Hospital, in collaboration with Synergy Cardiothoracic Surgery, provides cardiothoracic surgery to residents of the greater Temecula Valley region. Through the experience of surgeons from Synergy, the hospital can provide advanced cardiac and interventional procedures closer to home.
These surgeons perform a wide range of procedures, including bypass surgery, heart valve surgery, aneurysm repair and more. Learn more about cardiothoracic surgery >
Hear the latest health information from cardiology professionals at the hospital: